Building Facades Using Porcelain Tiles Lunch & Learn
Presented by: Dwyer Marble & Stone
Learning Units: 1.5 - Credit Designations: LU / HSW
- 11:00 am - Lunch & Networking
- 12:00 pm - CEU Presentation
- 1:00 pm - Q & A
Project study and development of ventilated facades. Focus on the advantages of using porcelain material for building facades. Function and maintenance of the facade. Focus on sustainability and energy savings. Installation processes & options.
1. Explanation of what a ventilated facade is
2. Advantages: aesthetic, function, maintenance, energy, environment
3. Ventilated facade systems
4. Focus on large format slabs and application systems
Business Development Manager
Florim Ceramiche, S.p.A.